Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cat Thursday: Magnus Bane

Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates the wonders and sometimes hilarity of cats!  Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic that you may have come across, famous cat art, or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s).  Enjoy!  (Don't forget to share your link in the linky post at the hosts page.)

In honor of the book release this week of Clockwork Princess, of one of my favorite series, The Infernal Devices, I give you
Magnus Bane: 
who has gold-green cat eyes, which is his warlock mark
Movie still of Magnus Bane

Both pictures taken from here.

I pre-ordered my copy on Sunday and it shipped Tuesday with a delivery of today!  EEEE!
Are you a Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices fan?

4 comments:

  1. I own book one and two I think but nope haven't read them yet. I've heard they're excellent though. One day I'll get the time for them :) He's rather cute!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll hello Magnus! Oh my! I love both of these series. I can't wait for this movie..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking LOVE Magnus Bane, I love how he has a cat & cat-eyes...and I love how he looks in TMI film ♥♥ Yum! Thanks for sharing Holly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not started either of these series yet, but I plan to. I have the first few books of Mortal Instruments. I will be sure to read the first one before the film comes out. This guy sure is hot, that's for sure! Can't wait to see his eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...