Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #8

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along.  Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Share two (2) random teaser sentences
- Be careful not to include spoilers! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away.  You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
- Share the title and author too so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
- Leave a comment on the hosts blog post so that others can come visit you and you can visit others.

Today's teasers come from The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead:

Teaser #1 & #2: Sorry...we kind of got carried away.  We started checking out the other rooms and decided to, uh, try them out." (Adrian speaking - Page 244)

What book do your teasers come from this week?
Leave me a comment with a link so I can come visit you!

3 comments:

  1. oh. i need to hurry up and finish VA so i can get to this! thakns for sharing!

    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I enjoyed this book and hope you do, too! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and can't wait to read it. I heard it's really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...