Tuesday, March 26, 2013

In My Mailbox 24 & Sunday Post 23

In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by The Story Siren.
Each week bloggers participate to share what books they received.

AMAZON - PRINT:

AMAZON - KINDLE:




The Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share book news from their week and what's to come in the week ahead.

RECAP OF WEEK:

TUESDAY: Teaser Tuesday #10 featuring teasers from Touching Smoke by Airicka Phoenix.  TTT featuring Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy but Haven't Yet Read.

WEDNESDAY: Waiting on Wednesday featuring Waiting on Touching Fire

THURSDAY: Cat Thursday: Magnus Bane. Wait For You - Review. 

FRIDAY: Feature & Follow {20} featuring the question "What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or a certain type of book?"

WHAT'S AHEAD: 
Teaser Tuesday #11
Tentative TTT
Waiting on Wednesday
Cat Thursday
Feature & Follow {21}
Review - Touching Smoke
Fairy Tale Giveaway Hop - March 26 - April 2

Vacationing to Florida has significantly impacted my posts (thus the lateness in this one) AND my reading.  My philosophy is always "better late than never".  
So, thanks for coming by a few days late on the IMM & SP here at Words Fueled by Love!
Have a fantastic week - whether you are having snow in MARCH  (yikes!) or enjoying cooler temps!

3 comments:

  1. Touching Eternity has me oh so curious! Hope you had a good vacation! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fantastic vacation. Enjoy your books too.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! Jealous you got Clockwork Princess..its on my WL!

    Here's my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...